| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rapid City (Airport), Sd in March is very cool at 1.2 °C (34.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.7 °C (45.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in March is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched. A paltry 26.2mm (1in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 11:04 long and the longest day is 12:37 long with an average length of 11:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Rapid City (airport), Sd March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Rapid City (airport), Sd, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Rapid City (Airport), Sd:
- Miles City, Montana, Usa - 335.9 kms (208.7 miles) NW
- Ekalaka, Mt, Usa - 228.9 kms (142.2 miles) NNW
- Sheridan, Wy, Usa - 309.1 kms (192.1 miles) WNW
- Rapid City, South Dakota, Usa - 2.9 kms (1.8 miles) WNW
- Casper, Wy, Usa - 292.9 kms (182 miles) WSW
- Lusk, Wy, Usa - 176.8 kms (109.9 miles) SW
- Chugwater, Wy, Usa - 272.4 kms (169.3 miles) SSW
- Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa - 246.8 kms (153.4 miles) S
- Kimball, Ne, Usa - 347.2 kms (215.8 miles) S
- Eureka, Sd, Usa - 330.8 kms (205.5 miles) NE
- Faulkton, Sd, Usa - 340.4 kms (211.5 miles) ENE
- Mellette, Sd, Usa - 348.7 kms (216.7 miles) ENE
- Highmorew, Sd, Usa - 348.7 kms (216.7 miles) ENE
- Pierre Faa Ap, Sd, Usa - 229.5 kms (142.6 miles) E
- Hay Springs, Ne, Usa - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) S
- Hot Springs, Sd, Usa - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) S
- Valentine, Ne, Usa - 252.1 kms (156.6 miles) ESE
- Alliance, Ne, Usa - 226.6 kms (140.8 miles) S
- Lodgepole, Ne, Usa - 341.4 kms (212.1 miles) S